Check off these steps when creating your article.
- Use an IEEE article template to write your article
- Validate your references with the IEEE Reference Preparation Assistant
- If you are not a native English speaker, consider using an English language editing service
- Create your graphics and then check them with the IEEE Graphics Analyzer
- If appropriate, create supplementary materials such as a graphical abstract, video, or other multimedia
- Get an Open Researcher and Contributor ID (ORCID) if you don’t have one already
- Follow all ethical guidelines including authorship, citation, data reporting, and originality of research