Summarize your article visually with a graphical abstract to capture your reader’s attention. A graphical abstract is a concise, illustrative reflection of the content of your article. The graphical abstract should highlight the main point of your article and include a caption describing the image. A graphical abstract must undergo peer review along with the rest of your article. Be sure to upload it during article submission.
- Dimensions: 660 x 295 pixels
- File types: JPG, TIF, PNG, GIF, DOC, DOCX, PDF, PS, EPS, or BMP
- Recommended file size: <45 KB
The graphical abstract image file will be converted to JPG format for publication. Static image files should have the file name gagraphic when uploaded.
- Frame rate: 29.97 frames per second (FPS)
- Resolution: 16:9 screen aspect ratio
- File types: MP4 preferred; MOV, WMV, and AVI may be provided for conversion to MP4
- Recommended file size: <100 MB
The video file must be accompanied by a static image that meets the image specifications above. The video file name should be gavideo and the static file name should be gacovergraphic when uploaded.
- File types: MP3, AIFF, MOV (Quicktime Audio), RA (Real Audio), and WAV (Windows Audio)
- Recommended file size: <3 MB
The audio file must be accompanied by a static image that meets the image specifications above. The audio file name should be gaaudio and the static file name should be gacovergraphic when uploaded.
Convert PowerPoint slideshows into a MOV movie file and set the time for each frame to display at approximately 3-5 seconds. Follow the video specifications above.