Where you publish matters.
Publish with IEEE and get noticed. IEEE, a trusted source for researchers in academia, industry, and government for over 130 years, offers an unparalleled platform for showcasing your work:
- Nearly a third of the world’s technical literature in electrical engineering, computer science, and electronics is published by IEEE
- IEEE is the most cited publisher in US and European new technology patents—over 3x more than any other publisher
- With more than 195 journals and over 1,800 annual conference proceedings, IEEE has a publishing outlet to fit your technical article
- Articles are published in the IEEE Xplore® Digital Library, the premier source for technical content with over 4 million documents and over 8 million downloads each month
- IEEE’s IEEE Principles of Scholarly Publishing affirm that IEEE provides peer reviewed and unbiased information that helps enhance the quality of life for all people
As an author, your mission is to publish your research in a high-quality publication and help advance your scientific field. IEEE’s mission is the same: to publish high-quality research that advances technology for the benefit of humanity.… Read More >
Technology moves quickly, and so should the publication of your technical article. IEEE helps you publish your article quickly by:
- Publishing articles as soon as they are ready. There’s no need to wait for issue publication.
… Read More >
Your high-quality research has a home at IEEE. We offer multiple publishing outlets to suit your research, including:
… Read More >
Whether it’s simplifying your writing workflow, finding the right publication for your research, or depositing your data, IEEE can help you through every stage of the publishing process. Explore IEEE Authoring Tools and Templates to learn more.… Read More >