Article templates help you prepare a draft of your article for peer review. Templates help with placement of specific elements such as the author list in addition to providing guidance on stylistic elements such as abbreviations and acronyms. Select the appropriate template from the list below; if you don’t see your target publication listed, use the Transactions templates.
- Templates for Transactions
- Templates for Communications Society Journals
- Templates for Computer Society Journals
- Templates for IEEE Journal of Electromagnetics, RF and Microwaves in Medicine and Biology
- Templates for IEEE Journal of Translational Engineering in Health and Medicine
- Templates for IEEE Magnetics Letters
- Template for IEEE Photonics Journal
- Template for IEEE Sensors Letters
- Templates for IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation
- Templates for IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics
- Template for IEEE Transactions on Medical Imaging
- Templates for IEEE Transactions on Magnetics
Please contact Jeffrey Cichocki with any questions about article templates.