Article templates help you prepare a draft of your article for peer review. Templates help with placement of specific elements such as the author list in addition to providing guidance on stylistic elements such as abbreviations and acronyms. Select the appropriate template from the list below; if you don’t see your target publication listed, use the Transactions templates.
- Templates for Transactions
- Templates for Computer Society Journals
- Template for IBM Journal of Research & Development
- Templates for IEEE Access
- Templates for IEEE Journal of Electromagnetics, RF and Microwaves in Medicine and Biology
- Templates for IEEE Journal of Translational Engineering in Health and Medicine
- Templates for IEEE Magnetics Letters
- Template for IEEE Photonics Journal
- Template for IEEE Sensors Letters
- Templates for IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation
- Template for IEEE Transactions on Dielectrics and Electrical Insulation
- Templates for IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics
- Templates for IEEE Transactions on Magnetics
- Template for IEEE Transactions on Medical Imaging
Looking for conference templates? Visit the conference publishing website to access Word and LaTeX conference templates.