Learn the basics about writing and publishing your article with our video tutorials for authors.
- Unleashing the Power of IEEE Collabratec and the AuthorLab (Runs on WebEx; 00:9:13)
- Reviewing an Article (Runs on Google; 00:27:31)
- Publishing Your Article in a Journal (Runs on WebEx; 00:42:58)
- Enhance Your Article: Share Your Code via Code Ocean (Runs on WebEx; 00:13:24)
- Bibliometric Indicators: What is Important to Know as an Author and How it is Correct to Use Them (Runs on WebEx: 1:22:28)
- Publishing Your Scientific Article (Runs on WebEx; 00:50:16)
- A 4-part video series offers advice on everything from how the IEEE publishing process works to basic writing tips and how to submit your article for peer review.
- Part 1: How to Publish a Technical Paper with IEEE (Runs on IEEE.tv; 00:17:41)
- Part 2: Audience & Paper Structure (Runs on IEEE.tv; 00:44:26)
- Part 3: Ethics, Where to Publish, Open Access & Impact Factor (Runs on IEEE.tv; 00:33:47)
- Part 4: Using IEEE Xplore® and Other Author Tools (Runs on IEEE.tv; 00:34:47)
- IEEE Author Gateway: understand how to keep track of your article, download, review and approve it prior to publication (Runs on IEEE.tv; 00:02:00)
- Identify the acceptable formats for submitting graphics (Runs on IEEE.tv; 00:01:04)
- Learn about IEEE Access and the open access publishing model (Runs on IEEE.tv; 00:02:31)
IEEE Xplore® Digital Library
Whether you are new to IEEE Xplore or are just looking for a refresher, Xplore training videos provide tips and techniques to make your research go smoothly. You can also take your Xplore training one step further with live online training webinars.