Follow these steps to keep your article moving quickly from acceptance to publication.
- Inform your co-authors if they are not included in the decision letter.
- Read the decision letter carefully for any additional tasks such as uploading final high-quality files or signing a copyright form. Production on your article will not begin until these tasks are completed.
- Your article will be prepared for publication. There is nothing you need to do at this stage, although if you wish you may login to the IEEE Author Gateway to track the progress of your article, contact your dedicated IEEE Staff Editor, or pay any fees associated with your article’s publication.
- You will be contacted when an article proof PDF is ready for review. This is the last time you will be able to make changes to the article before publication, so review the proof carefully and submit any edits. Learn more about how to proof your accepted article.
- Typically, your article will be finalized within 2-3 weeks from the start of the production process. Actual production time can vary depending on the individual journal’s publication constraints.